BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

During the school holiday...

I assist my father at shop...

We launched our sales at 8 o'clock every day.
Every morning, we use all of our effort to earn as much profit as possible.

I work there about 12 hours a day. Whew.. so tired and exhaussted.
But luckily, 傻瓜 always give me energy to be determined. Haha, but sometimes I also be an idle.

Even that, it is als had to depend to the God.

As the saying goes."Mr fortune may knock the door whose is hardworking and deligent."

We never lt go one opportunity to promote and sold out our goods in the shop. Such as cap, hat, simpack, fashion wallet, handphones housings, and much much more.

The day i start to help my father, i found that work is not as easy as we thought it before. It need a lot of spirit. When the profit never hit the daily target it maybe make u feel wanted to give up.

Now that i realize, how heavy to those parent to support a family for a long lifetime. However I threat it as a challenge. Although I don't like to sale as a salesman, but this is such a good chance for me to contact with the various community. No matter ehat relligions, races, ages, young, old, pupil, pumbler, foreign worker and the others.

Besides, I can also train myself to become patient, speak fluently, talk out bravely, confident to myself. All of these values can't lear at school or campus. igain some fabulous experience here,

However, i'll work deligently.

...........................END............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment